AMP 0.00% $1.28 amp limited

A horrible realisation, page-17

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I do own the stock directly (in my own name) as opposed to 'indirectly' as you do and it's been a rough ride down from my perspective so you can imagine seeing someone who doesn't directly own the stock $hit can it or start threads about 'bad news' without disclosing what it is at the start of the week might get people offside.

I'm a property guy in my line of work so I don't for a second question your knowledge on these matters compared to mine (this has never been an asset class I've had a full understanding of - limited at best) and some of your comments about the stock have merit...as in a former life (one I'd rather forget!) I did work within an AMP planning firm and they were a dog's breakfast (and probably still are...).  This being said as much as I'd love to see the shorts closed out (believe this would have a positive effect on the share price) and get me back to a more comfortable position on the stock (given I'd invested with a medium term investment horizon) sooner rather than later I think that until the new CEO is appointed and he's given time to articulate a plan of action its pointless to speculate one way or another as to the long term future of this stock.

Not suggesting you change your position on the stock for mine or anyone else's benefit (your position is your position) but I reckon you've rubbed a few posters up the wrong way (and it got to the point that I had to after lurking for months without posting put something out into the forum - who knows you might have awakened a beast haha)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.27 $862.6K 668.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 106341 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 73288 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.