Hey Warnie.....you must be on a roll with recent housing...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hey Warnie.....you must be on a roll with recent housing investments in Melbourne & Brisbane & good luck to you! Must be awash with cash from smartly selling your FMS & FMSOA options at the right time!
    Wish I could say the same...instead of selling some crazy gremlin made me buy more & I ended up the creek without a paddle. Also with mega shares in ADY & a few others I self inflicted a nightmare on myself by losing the plot & not selling anything when all was looking rosy. Now I'd love to reverse the market back to mid June again!

Anyway, know anyone who wants to buy a great house for themselves below replacement cost? This is the link:
    http://www.diysell.com.au/pfs_profile.asp?PropID=P17077

An agent did sign us up with a story of a Melbourne buyer but of course never saw them but in the meantime had 2 open houses with 26 groups of lookers! We had a BHP guy who was going to put a contract on it this week (wanted his wife & kids to be reminded of the NT while he was away in the mines) but the meltdown left him without enough borrowing power which was such bad timing.

I forgot to check the HC rules to see if this is against the rules so sorry Mods if I'm out of line. All nutters interested should contact me via the website email link.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.