milesg:re: a house of lies It seems to me you may be just a...

1. 375 Posts.
    milesg:re: a house of lies It seems to me you may be just a loose with the truth as some of your more prestigious counter-parts in Iraq.

For one you say that Private Lynch was reported to have been shot and stabbed. When it was proved that it wasnt the case you see this as a pack of lies.

Thats what your instincts make you do - those anti-US instincts. An alternative explanation would be perhaps the fog of war resulted in the poor information that initial reports were based on. But you see the US as an evi, wicked, lying regime so you make sure all data fits.

So I guess it comes as no surprise, but I cant help but wonder why you didnt report the rest of the medical report that you lifted that detail from.

So I will do it for you and the other readers:

More Surgery for Rescued US POW

An American prisoner of war rescued from Iraq is undergoing a new round of surgery Friday at a U.S. military hospital in Germany.

A hospital spokesman, Colonel David Rubenstein, says Private First Class Jessica Lynch is undergoing surgery on her broken legs and right arm. The young woman had spinal surgery Thursday to relieve pressure on her back.

Contrary to previous news reports, the spokesman says there is no evidence that Private Lynch was shot or stabbed That was your bit miles

Now the rest......

However, he did not explain how she received her injuries, fractures of the right arm, both legs, right foot and ankle and lumbar spine, along with a head laceration.

The Washington Post newspaper reports Friday that an Iraqi lawyer who told U.S. troops where Private Lynch was being held had seen an Iraqi security agent beating the 19-year-old woman while she was in a hospital bed.

Private Lynch will require extensive rehabilitative services to recover from her injuries, the spokesman at the military hospital says. Despite her extensive injuries, the soldier is in good spirits, speaking frequently with family members by telephone.

Private Lynch had been held prisoner for more than a week before a U.S. Special Forces team rescued her Tuesday from a hospital in the southern Iraqi city of Nasiriyah.

U.S. forces also recovered 11 bodies during the rescue raid. Forensic teams are trying to determine if any of the remains are those of missing coalition soldiers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.