milesg:Would you care to elaborate on the success of the weapons...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    milesg:

Would you care to elaborate on the success of the weapons inspectors in Iraq? During the time that they were in Iraq after the passage of the latest UN Security Council resolution 1441, I see very little of their undertakings that showed any results.

The rules that established the inspection regime were a farce that unabled the Iraqii`s to get around most of the actions undertaken by the inspectors. I`ll give just one example of many: announcing the time and route of the overflights of the SR-71.

Furhtermore, from personal experience gained in actually undertaking work with a multinational inspection regime I can also tell you that the number of inspectors there would have had to been multiplied by at least a factor of 10,000 to even scratch the surface.

Eventually when the war is over and a reasonable amount of stability is establised in Iraq, I expect that there will be a number of amazing discoveries made that show how and where the WMD were made and stored.�@�@

‚s‚ˆ‚…�@‚„‚‰‚“‚ƒ‚�‚–‚…‚’‚™�@‚�‚†�@‚”‚ˆ‚…�@‚�‚�‚’‚‡‚•‚…�@‚�‚•‚”‚“‚‰‚„‚…�@‚�‚†�@‚a‚�‚“‚’‚��@‚‚‚™�@‚”‚ˆ‚…�@‚a‚’‚‰‚”‚‰‚“‚ˆ�@‚‰‚“�@‚�‚Ž‚Œ‚™�@‚�‚Ž‚…�@‚�‚†�@a number of these types of torture centres that will also be found.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.