PAR 3.70% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A huge buying opportunity

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put everyone's mind at ease, and I hope this post helps.

I think Paradigm is again at a range where its a huge buying opportunity in this market lull for the following reasons:

I have always seen paradigm as a deep value play with idiosyncratic value drivers, it should not be market linked. I do think that traders and investors alike will look at pockets of value once they rotate out of overheated sectors like tech. There has already been a rise in treasury yields which suggests a rotation out of technology exposure as the risk-free rate continues to go higher (evidenced by the downturn in the Nasdaq100/Dow Jones ratio).

What I will be doing if volume is available:

- buying more and accumulating from the sub $2.4 range if given the opportunity.

- We have seen Paradigm shoot up rapidly numerous times and many traders get stuck. So try to buy at a margin of safety - evidenced by us hitting this range numerous times only to see the stock shoot back up.

- You want to have a sizeable position as we know this stock can rise rapidly on catalysts (particularly scientific data) that's how you create a valuable position.

- Don't try to jump in an out of the stock thinking you can outsmart everyone else by coming in before the trial results or other announcements - literally everyone will be having the same idea, there won't be volume to build a sizeable position ( you will forego millions to make thousands). Biotech are notorious for being consistently inconsistent. So many positive announcements can be very unexpected despite having a general timeline,

- Have thick skin and be able to take market volatility. The drop from 2.81 to 2.43 cost me around 400k....on paper. That's just what it is, a paper loss, not an actual loss and I know where this stock will be in 3 years, I was saying this when I bought in at 0.35c.

- Paul Rennie is doing the right thing. You do not want another Mesoblast situation with regards to their FDA approach. The cash burn is evidence of taking time with getting this right. I have known Paul for a few years now and he is very aware of how to play the game. Some very smart choices and additions to the team reflect this.

- Ultimately the drug works, I know many of the people in the trials who can vouch for this. We have an experienced team and a embryonic wide-moat opportunity. Crazy to be selling this because of market conditions crushing already overheated stocks, but take advantage of market stupidity.

We all know where this is heading so I hope everyone stays strong, keeps there head up and try to accumulate.

Stay Safe everyone and good luck as always!

Note: I own ~1m shares in PAR and I note that everyone's circumstances are different. I am not trying to profess that I know everything or have all the answers, but I can only share my experience and what I feel has worked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $91.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $307.4K 1.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24122 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 6194 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.5¢ 353076
Last updated 14.14pm 29/04/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.