PAR 0.00% 24.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A huge buying opportunity, page-14

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Let me put it this way:

1. I have conviction around PRs vision of making this a company of CSL potential. The vision of Paradigm has changed and changed for the better, there may be other skews in the future where repurposing other drugs could fit in to the purview of the company. The main focus is obviously PPS, but through future expansion other opportunities may present itself. It's like Tesla, at the start people think it was just about electric cars, but as the company grew it's now at the forefront of a more wider mandate of renewable energy components.

2. Regarding Paul Rennie as a person - absolute gentleman who deeply cares about people. I remember he was trying to save as much money for PAR in the early years, operating out of cafes, work spaces etc to put everything he had into the company. Somebody actually told me he had mortgaged his house for the business.

3. People can criticise him taking money off the table and selling shares, but if you were in a business for so long, without much pay, and you required a place to live etc then it's totally understandable. Particularly if you have increased the share price to this level for investors.

I hope this answers your question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126184 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.