PAR 4.17% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A huge buying opportunity, page-9

1. 4,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6840
    Totally agree...the thing is that there is a LOT of proof so far....

What proof? What examples?

Well we know most but some include:

1) Preclinical Models

Yes but Mozz, that's in animals, I've heard that animal data does not always correlate to Humans...True...but in this case it does...why? Because of the next point. Ok question time...how many injections of PPS have occurred so far?

Mozz Quiz? Definitely:

A) 23

B) 450

C) 23,500 ?

Did you know the answer is actually 100 million. Whoa? How? Where?

In animals. Yes the formula is slightly different..It's been proven to be safe in animals, there haven't been any horses that I have heard of...no cats...no dogs that have died as a result...this thing is safe and there is an amazing body of proof. Let me tell you, there would be oodles of reports and headlines if some had died as a direct result.

2) Human research. There have been a number of clinical studies already out there with the data coming back reflecting a lot of what was observed first on animals, now on human subjects. Some of this research dates back 10 plus years.

3) Footballers and athletes. Data again here has been amazing.

4) SAS program, with some 600 + patients having gone through this, there is plenty of evidence in terms of what they have experienced

5) I have heard critics saying that yeah yeah iPPS all good for the middle stratum, what about the severe cases..what about bone on bone..The Pro American Ex Footballers Program were all severe grade OA...a few of them were bone on bone..Andrew Walker was Bone on Bone, so was Greg Diesel Williams....these guys have all had a VAST improvement...the argument doesn't hold...at all..don't forget there are patients that have not had to have a booster..there are multiple cases of patients evading surgery due to the action of iPPS...if iPPS was just a band aid, just another Opioid type Blocker...this wouldn't be possible, the underlying degradation would still be persisting...I'll have much more to post on this later next month.

6) We have seen major newspapers and TV news carry RRV and OA stories of PAR and iPPS already. Why then aren't more people getting on board already?

Because we are still under the radar....most do not know about us still. How is this possible because of the above points? Well you have to have a focus on OA first...there are plenty of solutions being bantered around but none have our data and have our efficacy. You have to be able to understand the data..what is a KL grade...what exactly is OA and what is BML? When and how do they occur, what are the current solutions?

Yes a lot are in pain, a lot (around 10% of the population) have OA...but they do not know about PAR...they still think (if they have heard of it) that we are one of many...and they can't access it yet anyway...who does the research like us? Who reads all these threads...there are at most 600 of us...that's nothing. Then add all the scientific evidence of the action of iPPS generally, other possible indications...how is iPPS related to the heart, to the lungs...to blockages within arteries...not many know about all of this.

The science gets heavy...you really do have to dig before you have conviction and understand why we are any different to even opioids or NSAIDs...and of course other mooted OA solutions. The average investor let alone average Joe Blo ain't going to do this work...they will jump on when we get the large lifts and after we hit the headlines. The real money is to be made early and over the longer term. Yes IPO was good, but even now it is early in the piece.

For this and the reasons Senpras and many others also state...our time will come in my view. Yes it will take some time...when the Docs are allowed to prescribe, even then it will NOT be necessarily in the first week that sales go bananas...it will still take a few weeks, a few months...then we will get lifts that we dream of (completely my views). Don't forget, when it happens, it could happen at a blisteringly fast speed...Humira is my go to example...$0 to $1 Billion in just one year...Sirtex, share price from $6 to $41 in just 2 years...Both are much smaller than us in terms of raw potential and market size.

Of course a deal before all this, if it happens, will certainly be a different story and will propel us.
    There will be no looking back.

DYOR
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $46.25K 182.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 65697 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.