PAR 1.79% 28.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Darksky,Appreciate your words of encouragement...SOLID - this to...

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6576
    Darksky,

Appreciate your words of encouragement...

SOLID - this to me means more than 3 or 4 separate not linked resources....trials...both animal and human. Multiple studies proving iPPS.

COMPREHENSIVE - this means deep, unbiased....you want deep...I love seeing the pictures with the blue stain (think it was Cobalt blue) illustrating simply and purely the effect of iPPS, do you guys remember the post I'm talking about?

Here is a hint: BLUE STAIN

UNWAVERING - this means not giving up...the pursuit of excellence in the light of our share downtrend...our share goes down, there is disconnect...it matters not, we aren't selling tomorrow...we are holding (my views, do what you want, but you know what I'm doing..I'm holding till we go commercial and beyond...)

You did hit a very important point...crystallising some profits along the way...
    It's taken me many years to realise this simple rule...but it's an important one...and while we can afford no advice here in the annals of HC...
    It is very prudent to occasionally do so...ie take some profits along the way... bits...pieces....you start with let's say 1000 share that you bought on average maybe $2....it goes to $20..take something off...wait till the next step up...take a little more off...but that last 5%...maybe it's 20% (I call this the 'core')...don't sell, there are just too many indications we can tackle for you to sell outta 100%.

Again, no advice here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $99.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $127.2K 450.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7513 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 20414 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 79348
Last updated 15.57pm 15/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.