TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

a huge fortnight coming

1. 11,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    Well the next few weeks are going to be very interesting at acl. I'm sure something (or things) will happen over the next few weeks.

The quarterly is due this month. It will probably show that we have less than six months cash at the current spending rate - which will raise a "please explain" from the asx. So we need to have a solution in place before that. However the company can get around the asx by saying that costs will be lower/income is coming etc.

At the moment I can see why some people see acl as a screaming buy and others as a sell.

The lack of cash for normal running is terrible. It is something I hate to see. NEU once went this way, and the sp fell from over 50c to 6c.

But there are a few standout things with acl.

1. If acl had $20m more cash now, their market cap would be over $100m more than it is now, imho. That kind of thing will be known by large investors and instos too. So it's still a compelling investment.

2. The phase 2 results to date are stunning and world class. The results are only from two patients, so we await more confirmation. However, if the chances of one patient having such an amazing result are 100-1, then two out of two is 10,000 to 1. I haven't been able to find any record of such a response before though.

So the chances are we have a world class drug, and along with that a world class technology platform. I say 'a' world class platform but in reality if the great results continue it will be 'the' world class platform.

So we might attract a huge partnership at any moment.

The future for ACL is massssssssive, but we have to stay alive in the short term to live out that future. I'm sure we will, but we have stumbled so much as of late.

hold if you hold, wait if you don't, imho.

Best wishes to other holders. May we finally get this thing sorted and start growing like we know we should.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.