LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I do wonder how this AWS sports solution stacks up against...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I do wonder how this AWS sports solution stacks up against Linius'.

It is an interesting and confusing how much if at all Linius can truly patent the solution tech - manifest manipulation for example (which is part of what Linius does to my understanding), I doubt you can patent it. I do still however, keep in mind I have as of yet looked at the Amazon's one, believe they are the only ones doing this manifest manipulation on the-fly combined with of course metadata/AI.
    In regards to the virtualised videos Linius creates (and maybe this can actually be patented seeing as they created these vStub files) - maybe Linius can do a deep tech dive video into how and why these are unique and the benefits they bring to the space. I know years ago there was more info on this, I think the inventor of the tech Finlay still has some presentations on his LinkedIn if I remember correctly.

Annoyingly, and I would argue vehemently, Linius were pretty early to this space and didn't get traction as an early mover - which I blame top management, especially CR for.

In the end getting deals is really the most important part, and to date this has been Linius' biggest problem - why is this?
    Competition, management style/strategy, economic issues, marketing, integration issues, tech difficulties? Who knows!

The latest deals: Swanbay with Wolves, and Linius with University of Newcastle are to date I would say the most important they have landed. So there is hope, but that hope will fade with time if we don't see more deals in the two obviously targeted verticals - Education and Sports.

Me personally, I have been a holder since 2016! I now have less than half of the shares I once held, I'm still holding but to be frank with the lack of deals/POCs turning to nothing and a CEO IMO that should be long gone by now (with ZERO SHARES no less!) it is a challenge.

GLTAH
    Last edited by MylesAbove: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5.834K 3.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 146843782 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7825813 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 250000
Last updated 14.32pm 30/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.