FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

.. a JP disiple/true believer

1. 39 Posts.
    What did JP really say?

This is a man who has received TWEETS that have ‘possibly’ conveyed more details than Cath or her connected friends.

"So........, about 6 weeks ago there was an increase in vessel numbers around the CAJUN, i believe this may have been the wireline and testing equipment being delivered to the rig, 3 weeks ago again vessel activity, well testing equipment and samples etc being shipped back to town????,

.. At this time, there was serious TWEET action that we were all waiting on with baited breath.
    .. Personally, I love the ???? … it reads as the 'code of certainty'..

"and now again another vessel back again, MAYBE its the wireline equipment being returned for another logging run, if true expect another week to wireline then perhaps plug and abandon, move to SNE-1... Timings might be a bit out, but, something like that."

A capitalised ‘MAYBE’ .. code for IT IS HAPPENING ..

"I am truly surprised at the share price, in my opinion this was an amazing find with enormous potential, after finding a working system and identifying pay zones, they have gone back into the hole and are still looking?? Every announcement a company makes is to the safer side of the numbers in the beginning, and with FAR stating the find is potentially a company maker, what do you think the results are going to show???"

.. more ??? code of certainty!

"I'm banking on huge, and I don't think the references to the JUBILEE field are uncalled for. Why else would they still be in the same hole if it doesn't have heaps more story to tell... There are plenty of big wigs supporting this FAR story, and the most important person of all I believe is giving the biggest hints is Cath, celebrating all day, dropping words associated with a stellar find, and a GEOLOGIST to boot, come on, who if anyone could read and interpret the numbers better. I'm holding, only because I don't have cash to buy more, and I now have a stake in PCL to benefit from the farm in and rub off from FAR... its your decision alone folks, but surely this has a lot to run, news coming from every direction and potential, potential, potential...."

.. And this reads like TWEET-free speculation but it is based on serious field knowledge..
    .. I don’t know about you guys, but I am a JP disciple..
    .. and as a long termer, since GOP, things are looking rosier than ever..
    .. and the TWEETS along the way were spot on!!!!
    .. why would it change now?
    .. sssssssoooooo, if you want to get on this band-wagon, you’d better jump on quick because I suspect it is going to be filling up pretty damned fast..
    IMO of course..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.