Just saying that neither religion, nor science can prove God...

1. 6,462 Posts.
    Just saying that neither religion, nor science can prove God exists or does not exist, but the fact that the vast majority of people believe in a God and a Creation in a sense makes it real. It Creates its own perceptive reality and we are all subject to this reality. You being on this site is one example of that reality. Now that might not seem much of a statement, but science has made astonishing advances and it still hasn't penetrated those big questions as one would hope that it had. I think if this universe formed without a cause then we should be able to figure that out and maybe we will.

I understand the boundaries between science and religion and they are vast when it comes to science and fundamental religion. Far less so with a religion like the Baha'i Faith. Even so it probably doesn't matter because the religious cat is out of the bag and nobody is going to put it back. Religion and spiritual belief is a phenomena that maybe science should shine more of a light on. Maybe it can be switched off in the brain. Maybe it's an evolutionary delusion essential to our early survival. Maybe there is a truth behind it?

Probably best if science just keeps knocking down the superstition and dogma of religion and pushing into the unknown and one day an answer might materialise.

I don't really care that much anymore. Some kind of an answer used to be a big deal for me, but beyond a select few, I find people to be vexatious.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.