MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ive just put a call through to the U S weather Dept. (Utah...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Ive just put a call through to the U S weather Dept. (Utah Division) and asked them to consider that ,seeing the Clear Creek No. 2 reporting station has been removed from the list of snow data providers on account of there being no snow there,they might like to consider introducing a "water level" indicator with the funds they no longer have to spend to report the snow depths. She didnt seem too impressed with my suggestion and muttered something about Uncle Sam being in recession . Strange lady - I never asked her about her Uncle Sam. No matter, thinking on my feet,I asked her if she could transfer me to the Utah Tourism Dept. Before putting me through she said something like " dont expect too much help there cos they are run off their feet as there is a place in Utah called queer creek that is full of tourists in 10 gallon hats and texas accents". I interupted her "dont you mean Clear Creek?" I said with a quiver in my voice" . "Oh yeah,thatll be it.Anyway" she replied" when the snow melted there yesterday the ground was a horrible black colour,but that seemed to excite a lot of the tourists. Im not really into black but it certainly seemed to press their buttons. What is it about black with men? I heard one of them say that its gotta be worth at least $2.50 if its got as much gas as they say it is supposed to have. Sounds like an unusual fetish to me but I suppose it takes all types. Now who did you say you say you wanted to talk to ?" She was too late-I had dropped the phone and was on my way to put up a post on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.