IMM 1.59% 32.0¢ immutep limited

a lame attempt at words of encouragement, page-2

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Well Cam ,I'm here to provide 100% support to you words .

Similarly I met 'someone ' at a relatively youngish age and learnt the secret to success in the stockmarket . That is you buy good stocks and you hold them until you have evidence that they are no longer good stocks . Don't worry about markets ,buy stocks not markets.

Now in the intervening time I have been fortunate to have a modicum of success in speculative stocks which has been predicated by holding the ones that go up until they stop and selling those that go on the nose, very quickly . But if they're not investment grade ,which as you so astutely point out most aren't ,they all get sold in due course.

I guess this is a bit preachy posting on this thread at this time ,not knowing what happened ,but if you invest in these sorts of stocks you need to have the mindset that you could lose all of your money.

Having said that there was a time to make money in Prima, it was a few years ago from memory ,and that time has long past. Still I hope they can get a run on at some point for those who are in there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.