MIS midwest corporation limited

Fck me drunk what a shambles,never really followed this as its...

1. 348 Posts.
    Fck me drunk what a shambles,never really followed this as its in the mid west,but siting here reading a 3 page spread of AFR from a front page mention,13 m shares is for nil,christ havent even got a railway outta there yet.story says the law man despite dilution still got over 13% & all the sub notices come from the same fax machine in a Kuala lumpur legal ofice!,talks of shafting ken talbot,dont know of all its veracity but seems like a cash cow for management whereby they bend over the shareholders & screw real good & rob them of the $$$...!!talbot had 6% & was excluded from a placement!@#$%^&.what the fck??this mob only want it all to themselves.go get the afr today this should be read by shareholders,it is speculated through vital rays & dawn star sub notices that law controls 40%,what about the 3.5m shares of the 20m in a cap raising he gave himself at $1.46(sp $1.87)& fck me stupid the arsewipe pays himself a 4% sub underwriters fee,it says asic is looking at insider trading in december 2007,what a complete shit fight,australian resources & shareholders getting stripped by this monkey!wa government should have stepped in yonks ago...law is holding out for $7.00 so the options vest at that price.what a germ,another story on the same page of this law shit head.the "$5m convertible note attracted $425,000 in coupon payments based on the
    coupon rate of 7%,the 56 days until law converted the note into shares afforded him less than $60,000 in payments,leaving $365,000 in unexplained fees"
    talk about getting dudded what about this,they change the oppies exercise price from 40c to 15c so jesse taylor pays $30,000 for 200,000 new shares worth $970,000.that should of been another $940,000 to the company..best thing is for sino to get up & give this arse law the arse.what an incredible saga...lt,if i can get it off afr i will put it here for you mis punters to have a gig at...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.