PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

a lawyers response..., page-21

1. 780 Posts.
    Geezer,
    The fact that PRW reached $0.70 previously, without a major discovery is, IMO, more of a reason to be concerned about the stock than to be excited.
    It highlights the type of people who are promoting such a stock, ramping it up to their advantage when it suits them.
    I am not accusing Andrew Mortimer and Lia Darby (was his fiancee, not sure if they are married now) of doing this, but I am aware of their background which was law and corporate advice in their previous incarnation as SuperStructures.
    For example, consider Magna Mining (fellow director Simon Gilbert has been with that one for a while, when it was known as Reefton Mining NL), that had a high of $0.30 (currently $0.01 bid, $0.012 offered). Simon of course was also involved with Andrew and family on the Mallee Gold prospectus that was pulled last April (2008).

I think it is important to consider management, their expertise and experience before following them into these highly speculative resource explorers.

This price rocketed up to $0.20c last week on the back of that announcement, if you weren't long, you were wrong! If you were, you have got an awfully fantastic return (providing you were not holding from the IPO) and should consider yourself very lucky.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.