PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

a lawyers response..., page-8

1. 69 Posts.
    I agree, the response is technically very poor and does not address the key questions put by ASX.

There is no evidence to date of Norilsk style mineralisation. The mineralisation in sediments cannot be correlated with the gabbro. They report no mineralisation in the gabbro. The picture of the mineralisation appear to suggest a sediment hosted mineralisation and not to be related to a gabbro intrusion. The pictured chalcopyrite is also very much lower than 5%.

The Niton XRF instrument does not measure chalcopyrite it only measures copper content. Individual assays of the Niton give no indication of the true average grade of the intersection unless the measurements are taken at even intervals and then averaged. Selective XRF assays are meaningless. The suggestion that economic grades are present is unsupported.

Talk that there is potential for a mine based on one drill hole with disseminated (i.e. weak) mineralisation 300m below surface is laughable. Almost as bad as Ord River Resources on their nearby project which claimed to have Australia's largest copper mine based on a few rock chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.