BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

a leap forward, page-30

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    well i for one i held well over the 190000 mark o=in shares at the time of the announcement ..and i'm pissed off at what happened ..

i did no sales on the first day of the anouncement...

as i was a buyer in the in the 90c range i had a low average till i started topping up on the way up...but i still managed to maintain a low average buying price...

but there comes a time when everyone realises they have been screwed over..and when u reach your av buying price u have no choice but to sell....as u feel they are going to push it lower and unless u are cashed up they ..the manipulative seller ...will have full control....\\during this perid i made no posts ...

fortunately i did sell close to my average making a small profit that will probably buy me a coffee and a donut..a long way short of the massive profit i was robbed of....

but now i have become a BUYER ...SO THE manipulative robbers can do their worst ..as i will be hunting for any opening they make...any weakness they have....I have time on my side ..and cash to spare...thanks to major profits in ozl..which i have deserterd as.. its a sinking ship .and i said that on the ozl forum.....due to bad management decisions...ie last announcement....well it will not sink ..but its rising price will be severely delayed due to ozl management stupidity....

frankly to the people behind this dump i just post ...YOUR POSTS ARE OF NO INTEREST

I BELIEVE IN BTA..ITS MANAGEMENT ABILITY TO HANDLE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE BARGAINING IS ANOTHER ISSUE....THEY NEED TO HIRE PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIONATIORS...STICK TO WHAT THEY DO BEST LET THE PROS DO THE REST...THEy DO A GOOD JOB AT WHAT THEY KNOW ..but they must realise they have limitations....

really i dont know whether to say hold or buy....but i will buy...i will just go for none as sentiment so as not to mislead.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.