BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

a leap forward, page-4

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Silent We are on the same page...in fact i was going to post this earlier today copied and pasted from todays release...

openbriefing.com
    Cash at 31 December 2010 stood at $77.5 million, down from $104.9 million six months
    earlier. Given cash burn of $26.8 million in the first half, up from $14.4 million in the
    previous corresponding period, you retain cash equivalent to 1.4 years of operation. Can you
    comment on the adequacy of this cash buffer? What are Biota?s funding options if you
    decide to undertake the rest-of-world LANI approval process in-house.

CEO Peter Cook
    Given the time lines in relation to gaining agency funding and the progress of LANI and the
    alternative opportunities we see, the Board is comfortable with our current cash reserve and
    isn?t seeing the need to pursue additional funding at this juncture.

Coming from pc this almost sounds extremely positive...it almost sounds as though we have funding in the bag... (alternative opportunities) could this be teaming up with daiichi to go all the way to ROW /FDA approval , with agency funding based on having a US production facility....hence the DS announcement today that they have acquired a facility in the US...
    The writing is on the wall....soon the money will be in the bank...
    I will not Sell a single share.... based on todays overreaction by the lemmings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.