a "lefties" view of menugate.

1. 46,425 Posts.
    Here is Lisa from the 92.9 Perth radio show Lisa, Paul and Baz speaking to Julia Gillard today after it has been established that Tony Abbott, Joe Hockey and Mal Brough had nothing whatsoever to do with the menu in Menugate.

Good morning Julia, thank you so much for your time.

Julia, you’ve done a lot of stuff with our station so I will just disclose that I’m a big fan and I vote Labor. I’ve got no problems saying that.

Julia, can I just start by just talking about the menu at the Liberal’s dinner which you called grossly sexist and offensive. This has just been playing on my mind since yesterday. As a woman, does that hurt your feelings?

Because I know once a paper took a picture of me and put under it that I had a fat ass and I went home and I cried for about 2 days and I’m tough as nails. Did it hurt your feelings?

This transcript is published on the Prime Minister’s official website.

This is the continued effort to defame Tony Abbott and his colleagues – it is dog whistle politics. The evidence is clear and Julia Gillard should offer her apology for the smear. So should this Lisa.

Second, recall that Anne Summers et al criticised people for addressing Gillard as ‘Julia’ somehow demeaning her office. It seems ok when it is from a Labor-loving person such as Lisa who won’t let facts get in the way of her attempts to smear Tony Abbott.

http://catallaxyfiles.com/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.