NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

So having 3.5 billion shares is not an issue as a restructure...

1. 390 Posts.
    So having 3.5 billion shares is not an issue as a restructure wont do anything. i dont agree, a restructure can only be a positive move to get rid of the 'billions of shares' issue that a lot of people have a concern.

Survived the dot com bust through ramping. true they did their little ramps and yes I followed and made some money and lost some money. But they are smart enough to be still here.

Noboby in this forum, compared to some of other forums, seems to have any concrete views regarding the business of NWT. there are comments about their beer bellies, their yatchs, but never about the business.

They have bought media ports and other assets, sold shares to buy them, and I did buy more shares, on the basis this was part of a longer term strategy.

Theyve got $7m from the sale. using it to expand offices in australia and middle east to drum up business which it seems is working.

Making strategic partnerships with various parties. again can only be positive

Is cashflow positive and hasnt issued any new share issues. if cash flow positive compared to the previous years means that it must be making a profit

The only thing I want to know is the directors and employee option plan and its pricing.

if you can tell me this is not positive or that it will be of new benefit to the shareholders of NWT, that would be of interest.

At this stage, it is holding on to the rise over the last few days.

i havent sold yet, because like many many i have average down and in a loss situation and will at the right prices start averaging up. This is a turn around, it just slow for people to see it unless it is in a financial magazine with some sought of recommendation.

Its been a long and twisted road. As I keep saying, there have been no announcements etc to make wild claims of success. The recent rise is on the strength of the company. If it were a ramp, were are the announcements?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.