9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I swear you sound like you work for the company and represent...

1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I swear you sound like you work for the company and represent the company... 14 posts... hmmmm, are you a intern ...

I don't agree with you regarding appearance... call me ole school, I prefer to deal with people that present and look professional... works for me... my staff always look well groomed and professional.. they act and talk professional, and customer service is 100% on point, our reviews are 5star.. IMO that is because of the over all package... I don't care what you say, appearance is the first impression... If I was considering 9spokes from a corporation level and I googled 9spokes and looked at their LinkedIn profile and saw these pictures of Adrian sitting having a pub meal, bogan looking inexperienced interns, I would move on real fast... maybe you're out of touch or don't understand what a professional imprint represents in todays world...

we will just have to agree to disagree..

regardless, the market is talking... current QTR needs to show serious increased revenue, more contracts needed... whose that have been selling off 9spokes have been at serious loss.. being that a CR seems inevitable, the SP needs to regain some confidence, otherwise CR will be done at .002, offering massive dilution to the share register yet again..

I'm interested to see this turn around.. I may even buy back for another trade again... but confidence needs to return first and foremost... normal games would have Adrian find a way to hype 9sp again to gain a pump moment before the next CR... watch this space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.