9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

@baldynumbers, I agree that signing new deals and retaining...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    @baldynumbers, I agree that signing new deals and retaining existing clients is key. There will likely be naysayers at each of their clients who will argue against renewals so nothing can be taken for granted. And their track record of retaining customers isn't great.

Also agree that the product needs to be clearly explained. Just looking at the 9SP website its hard to tell (a) what SaaS systems they integrate with and (b) what banks use their platform. Both of those would be "need to know" info for any prospective customers.

> a five post history could mean many things when it comes to HC.

I have been reading off & on for quite a while but haven't seen the need to post much. But there seemed to be recurring themes of disinformation / negativity so I decided to post something to balance that.

I just trawled through some old threads and found a more common themes worth responding to.

Q: I have a Visa card and a small business. Why doesn't Visa promote 9SP to me?

Visa has a relationship with the issuing bank and the merchant but not with the end customer. I would expect banks using the 9SP platform to market it to customers but not Visa.

Q: Why doesn't 9SP come up in a Google search?

Some Google advertising for the direct customer business would seem sensible but these customers didn't pay a subscription until recently so there isn't a lot of benefit in attracting new customers. And Google isn't the main way of attracting new bank clients. Having worked on the other side of the fence (in a bank innovation team) the starting point for these propositions is usually "I saw a press release about XYZ Bank's new product offering, we need something like that" or "I went to a trade show in Vegas and saw this great start up".

Q: It has been 14 years since 9SP listed.

It listed on the ASX in 2016. It was incorporated in 2011 so maybe that is the date referred to? But even that isn't 14 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.