9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I feel like you don't understand how the money is made via SME's...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I feel like you don't understand how the money is made via SME's via the 9SP app/platform...

If I choose a budget of say $10,000 to spend on facebook advertising through the 9SP platform, then 9sp gets a very small percentage of that revenue. There aim is to attract SME's that use such social media and alike as one of their advertising sources... then obviously the platform has other info once you can be bothered linking all the input's... the main source of income from SME's however is via the purchasing of advert space via the linked APP's... the problem is most of the apps like "linkedin" are crap for most small business's, Facebook would generate the majority IMO... The platform is crap if your not advertising through most of the apps...

With the likes of most small business programs like MYOB, XERO, CASHFLOW MANAGER etc etc, there is all the tools there needed to show the performance of ones business, linked to bank accounts, paying staff, advertising etc etc, obviously not the same thing as 9SP, but my point is most of the credential tools needed to give insight to business performance is already available via such programs... the only real advantage of 9sp is the ability to see the performance of how the ads are working for the money spent in one place, but seriously most of the APPs that 9SP use to gain revenue on are crap... why bother with another platform...

IF I want to advertise on facebook, its really simple, and facebbok shows me the performance of the ad any way...

IMO 9sp platform is average at best... its had over a decade to prove itself and is still failing... as with most of your comments you can tell the massive underlining risk here... its not worth a punt at present without understanding how they are going to get out of this failing company.. cash burn is high, market has smashed the SP, a needed CR any moment, and to top it all off you have the heart of the companies revenue not attracting strong growth via SME's...

Then banks and partners that have applied 9SP to their services for SME's have had nothing to lose, no money has changed hands for the use of this platform other than what it generates... so as with a few already they have left the building realising the platform did not attract SME's and create much revenue for the hassle...

wouldn't even be surprised if VISA walks away soon... if you cant see some serious changes in the recent QTR's revenue streams, then this is going to the dogs...

I know one needs to be positive with their holdings, after all its not good losing money and being in the RED, I have one stock that has recently smashed me.. happens... but one must ask themselves why would this company all of a sudden do a full circle and gain market interest again?, it has never been cash flow positive, customers have walked away, its been over a decade with high cash burn, you have a ex stock broker at the head of the table playing games with hyped announcements that amount to nothing, you have money leaving the bank account in excess of 400K just to put some figures together for a interested take over party that amounted to nothing and we don't have a clue who or what the offer was... This company smells of con jobs and game plays, pump and dumps, hyped announcements etc etc, all while Adrian and the board get a nice fat income at shareholders expense...

the sell off here has been vicious... many in the know must realize there is little hope here... why any one would gamble or take a risk at this stage deserves to lose their money, there is nothing from a TA or FA point to attract any decent investor... miracle needed here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.