MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hello Praetorian, and Lopez ,and mackinnon and others.Thank you...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hello Praetorian, and Lopez ,and mackinnon and others.
    Thank you for your kind words of support recently when I wasn't feeling well. It really helped me, and I stayed off this forum for over 10 days, and concentrated on other stuff like preparing for Christmas etc.
    There have been some events recently that have really caused me a lot of mental stress, and the constant negativity around msb and it's share price falling were the icing on the cake. I took some advice from posters on here, and took a step back and breathed for a day or two and accepted the position that I have put myself in financially. I took my dog to the park every day and threw the ball and played. I bought some little presents for my partner and got her to open them early, and we went shopping a few times. I spoke to friends on the phone that I haven't spoke to for a while.
    The negativity around the threads on msb, by some people, can be downright aggressive, hateful, and disgusting. I read threads of other companies and I don't see all the hate that msb provokes. Recently I have noticed so many negative aggressive posts by people that don't own the stock, and I just don't understand why anyone would do that? For someone like me it can manifest in my head and bring me right down low.
    But on a much more positive note, it is nice comments from genuine people, that have helped me realise that it more important in life to be a nice caring person that is compassionate for others. Hopefully even the negative people on here can be nice for a couple of days?
    Thank you so much for all the nice people and nice comments. You know who you are. We are all in the same boat together, and I think we are going to get through these rough waters eventually.
    I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, and hope that you have a great festive season, try to stay physically and mentally well, be nice to others.
    To all the posters that have had nice caring comments to me, thank you so much. Take care.

Regards,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.