Zipperlip, I guess your dishonesty in attributing to me this...

1. 9,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Zipperlip, I guess your dishonesty in attributing to me this whacky quote you made up says a lot about climate change denial and deniers when you said “if you really had total faith in your belief that the fires in the east are the direct result of CO2”.

insofaras you have nothing of substance to contribute, then you might as well make things up and see if you can get a rise that way. Only a fool would say such a silly thing.

deniers show a similar disrespect to science as the Morrison govt now shows to those who died and have lost everything in bushfires.

as survivors are sitting around wondering about the severity and extent of the bushfires, which have been clearly exacerbated by AGW and climate change, the govt is trying to clamp down on any discussion, saying now isn’t the time for such talk.

the point is it never is with this extreme right wing govt in Australia, which even in the best of times can’t bring its PM to even say climate change.

let’s start the national conversation we need to have about the issue right now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.