WHC 2.16% $7.09 whitehaven coal limited

A lesson to be learned, page-23

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    You absolutely correct and the lessons that i am learning here are more than the cost of my MBA , but just as valuable . The number one lesson i learnt is that i became too emotionally attached to this stock in that i let my ego take control and refused to accept a loss which has now spiraled out of control. Boy have i messed up with this one.

That aside , what i have pointed out in my deliberations , there is more truth than venting anger to what i say. ASX does need to take a look a this. In regards to the biggest short that ASX has seen, not just involving the company board and directors but also the larger financial institutions. The numbers speak for them self's .

In regards to your comment about analysis t recommendations and forecast: I have disagree with you there. I say this because 1 , 2 or even 3 fair enough but all the majority of banks forecast , analysist, all had this share price up at 2.50 prior to the annual report .

it is a matter of " the enemy of my enemy is my friend " and the enemy being the public sentiment about coal in a sustainable world. They leveraged that psychology and used it UNETHICALLY for gain.

The amount of safety and environmental infringements , the pending court cases, this is part of the calibiair of the people the board is , that Paul.F is and there whole organisation which will go against them in a court of law as character defamation when this case finally prosecuted. Sadly, all that will happen will , a slap on the wrist , a fine that will not match how much they have made and once again the small retail investor will have lost there
    money.

But dont mind me, just rantings of a mad man and none of this will come to fruition Dare i say it : " yes red flag for Me " Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury that these guys think they they can get away with.

I will leave you with this thou, as the numbers never lie .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2421/2421056-cae01e8d62ad508f22c2322c61670a5a.jpg

Last edited by Cyberstar: 28/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.