WHC 1.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

A lesson to be learned, page-4

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    If this was like any other company with the slightest bit of integrity, then yes i agree with your sentiment. But WHC, its Board, its CEO Paul.F and its investor relations officers are just plain wrong and should be removed immediately for what they have done to retail investors which is nothing short of criminal.

What i have seen take place just prior to the quarterly report with new operations managers, CEO selling there stakes at premiums, institutional insider trading has been carried out here at a very high level . All IMO and perspective of course.

There is a long list of wrongs here for the ASX to look at, Which they will all in good time

Institutional selling that is simply fraudulent
    Postions taken up by shorters directly or just before Paul.F sold all of his shares
    Perfectly timed " market Forces" campaign

and most of a a lack of profit guidance prior to the report and deception in the fourth quarterly report.

The way they burnt through the funds, the way they supposedly let debt runaway from them is just nothing short of company negligence.

All the major players all had WHC above and beyond estimates of 2.50 p/s, and in that alone, there lies some of the wide reaching implications. All under the guise of COVID 19 and Market Forces supposedly inside attack, ( less than .0003 %, what a joke that was ) all mount up for one of the biggest shorts ever in ASX history.

Why ? deals done all in the name of a take over ? perhaps or more than likely just pure greed at the expense of retail investors.

There will be an investigation and there will be blood on peoples hands with this one.

Creating debt to pay dividends , really .

All IMO of course
    Last edited by Cyberstar: 27/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.