CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi phuket, you are right a lot of us are struggling to wipe the...

1. 10,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    Hi phuket, you are right a lot of us are struggling to wipe the egg off our faces with our 50% - 75% gains. Not sure how we will all cope. Funny if you listened earlier you would also have the same problem.

As to next week just remember CNP does the opposite of what it should. Last time I saw so many posts like these i.e. we are going sub 20's and then latter we are going under we ran from 23.5c - 32c and then from 29c - 65c.

Careful if you are going short CNP has a way of biting you. As to Monday who knows but 30's don't think so. Next week we might be in for a few surprises so careful lads I have seen it and heard it all before.

And I am still sitting on 50% gains. Note I am a long term holder so don't really care one way or the other I will hold. Just remember Friday looked more like silly panic to me so careful with the doom and gloom. You might lose out.

BTW we were all relaxing last night for the record the only ones who seemed concerned where you guys. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.