MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi Robin Jesus when will it end not only have you constantly and...

1. 240 Posts.
    Hi Robin

Jesus when will it end not only have you constantly and consistently shown Australia how utterly useless and expensive your policies are, now your targeting the Saviour's of our economy.

this is possibly the most ludicrous piece of legislation ever conceived. then again what are we to expect from you kruddy, First you let conroy loose on telstra wiping countless Millions off the future fund with the NBN Debacle by further crippling Telstra and destroying millions of dollars in aussies super.

Then you waste billions on Building the Education Revolution that turned out to be complete shambles.

Then you kill a few people (and waste billions) on the free insulation scam.

Now your doing it again this time stealing the profits of the only sector that kept Australia out of recession, Great idea Kruddy lets just drive investment overseas, destroy the economic recovery and everyone's supers for the second time around. You have just convinced me that i should be investing overseas as Australia has too mush sovereign risk.

I have too ask how long will it be until you target the next best performers in our economy and start some non-sense super profit tax on banks?

Howard gave you a golden chariot and you drove it off a cliff thanks peanut, i didn't vote for you before and i'm definitely not voting for your madness this time.

take a look at yourself kruddy your making Gordon Brown look good!! if had it my way i'd ship you and your entire party to a remote atoll in the middle of the ocean and then i'd call the French!

PD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.