MSB 2.38% $1.03 mesoblast limited

A letter to Silviu Itescu, Management and the board from disappointed Shareholders

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

Ok, its not great. Many of us are obviously disappointed with the poor performance of Meso over many years. So while this may sound radical I thought as a group (their are many top minds on Hot Copper) I thought it may be worth putting a letter to SI, Management and the board with some thoughts on how we can turn this around.

I’m happy to start the ball rolling and have included a few thoughts and ideas. Some are probably crazy but thats why I’m reaching out to the Hotcopper community. Im more than happy to receive any constructive criticism and/or your own ideas on what needs to change. Feel free to copy the comments below and add to, or include your own ideas/comments on how Meso can move forward and maximise shareholder value.

Lets see what we can get in the next week or two and put a letter together based on all the POSITIVE feedback. Yes, Just after positive constructive ideas to assist management moving forward.

Comments/Ideas for consideration to include in a Letter

1. Is it time to work a lot closer with Japan where we actually receive royalties/ income . Is there an opportunity to send patients from other Countries to Japan for approved stem cell treatment and get paid. Is this already happening and is it being advertised ? Time to think outside the square! Is there too much focus on the FDA rather than other markets. If we can kick some goals in other markets will this create the snowball effect?
    2. Can we do more with the TGA in Australia and get assistance from our own Government ?
    3. More transparency from Meso required for all Shareholders. Suggest a Monthly Newsletter for all shareholders (and media) which includes stories/case studies on all the Kids we have saved in Japan, and those on compassionate grounds. Also need to include all case studies and stemcell success for all other trials. What is obviously required is people power to push Meso’s successes into the public domain. This is seriously lacking. As s shareholder I want to see photos and factual stories on the difference that Meso’s Stem cell treatment is making for kids and families. There should be a full time media person that is 100% focused on educating shareholders and the community at large on what Meso stands for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.025(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 $5.734M 5.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 203347 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 125348 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 953870
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.