TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

A level head...., page-3

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Was thinking about a long post disputing all the crazy 'sky is falling' claims that multiple posters have made since my OP post.

But I'm tired and have better things to do. But i want to say something

From my own experience in running a business, I can tell you that right now LWP management - and in fact the whole company, would be energised to deliver. They have finally hit a home run with a viable, cost effective and potentially game changing product, and they (along with their associates) would be firing on all cylinders to get the right result.

I can understand the emotions that us spec investors (and yes, we are ALL spec investors at this end of the market) face with a shocking day like today. But it is NOT OK to turn that disappointment into resentment, which then feeds in to malicious rumor or worse - deliberate down-ramping.

Something that i think us all need to be reminded of - LWP is not a tier 1 company. It is a small business with a small team but a dedicated one and a promising product. They cant be expected to deliver like the big boys can just yet. Sure they have some friends in high places but they need time - it has only been 3 weeks since the product was verified to be what we thought.

So you cant expect a slick marketing campaign out of the gate, or sales straight after they finish a roadshow. Sure LWP have room to improve, and that is something ill be taking up with them starting tomorrow.

The difference between a large company and LWP however, is that the LWP staff live and die by this product. They will go under if they dont do their job, which is the best motivator out there. They will be doing everything that they can to make this happen.

My point guys is that, we need to look past the short term price movement. If you support the product and can see a market for it, if you support the company and believe in the will of the team to get the job done - then stay on. If not, please sell up and stay off the HC thread - constructive conversation builds, whilst bickering and wild accusations only breaks.

P.S.
    Regarding the court case of the noise complaint. Its a storm in a teacup. I addressed this in another post but quickly, If LWP have to address the issue then they will simply install sound proofing. No big deal, and no impact to their viability as a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.