TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

The massive sell out doesn't phase me at all. In approximately...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The massive sell out doesn't phase me at all. In approximately the last 4 year period the company has sizzled to lows of 0.3. I continue to speculate that a rebound will occur at some point, these directors (at least most), know what they are doing, and will be going down with the ship which is good to see. I was waiting for alot of the short-termers to get out, and it has finally happened.

I think we will likely see a rebound to about a 0.5 level at some point. As previously said by another contributor, interest does not occur a week after a road show. The Australian Roadshow was designed for the share holders to come and question the directors. The only disappointment I see was the lack of a Hobart and Canberra stop. The directors are designed to run and manage the organisation.

- They now have a marketable product. which they are marketing. What else do many expect? The product is good, but not great. Yet it is still above competitors in productive capacity and expense savings.

The larger more international road show, is going to be the catalyst for this stock. The biggest mistake people do is follow the crowd, those that are bitter are rightfully so as they have lose thousands. However, for those that have bought managed to drop their average down to the sub 1c level like me, then we are still in this. A JV will not happen soon, but it WILL happen, these processes take along time to write up and discuss.

Not to mention the oil price has stabilised and will re-rate eventually, due to the Russian and Saudi deal.

I will likely be buying next week.

Remember, it only takes 1 .JV to be profitable
    Last edited by GeoDrill: 19/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.