CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

a licence to print money, page-3

1. oke
    3,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Xanadu

Dead right,,eye forard on the the oil,,the rest is to fund the oiler that CVI will become. A squizz over the corporate profiles, hugely impressive, is heavily weighted to Oil expertise ,,, probably been said many times before,, but this is the intent undoubtedly.... a west african regional oil power in the making ( Ok,, embrionic stage )

My recent reseach reveals ;) ...... the Chinese have placed oil as critical to control to keep the whole show going,, another Brisbane built every month was how RIO (?) described the growth rate,, but this could accelerate in my opinion as the masses simultaneously do a 'me too' and the rest oc the BRIC nations.

Eureka report latest edition, gleaned just from the articles outline, that Gold will likely hit $2000 but oil is more of a certainty to rise because its 'an absolute necessity' in every e=aspect of our lives, the shrinking pool of global reserves and OPEC are in control and happy to keep it high,,and why wouldn't they so long as they don't derail the US. OOps too late!

So when CVI clinches the offshore Angolan concessions... the sp should should go balistic ,,thats understatement.

Can some one rationalise when this might be relaesed to market?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.