That's great ArgylePink. The tide is certainly turning and...

1. 58,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    That's great ArgylePink. The tide is certainly turning and Dutton is on a winner. Whether it's a winner for the next election remains to be seen.

All these know all, no nothing armchair experts have their heads exploding at the fact that Dutton is on a winner and that nuclear for Australia is inevitable, in due course.

I will post it if I can access the interview on WA's 6PR just before midday today with a "REAL" nuclear expert.

I don't have his name however, he was very mature and very experienced and answered all the questions posed in an excellent and erudite manner displaying his intimate knowledge of the history and current nuclear developments worldwide.

He was obviously a proponent of nuclear for Australian and highlighted the current technology (and emerging) stating inter alia that the new reactors, including SMR's are ideal for disused coal power sites in view of the infrastructure, power lines and available, easily re-trained, local work force . Despite the need for water, which these sites already have, the stated that the new reactors are self-contained including the required water!
    His talk was enlightening and should be eye opening to the closed minds of all the negative, politically motivated ALP, no-nothing shills on this forum.

As I said, I will try to search for the interview when and if it is available, as it is too early as I have already looked.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.