CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

Again buddy, we all feel your pain. And I'm sure many here...

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Again buddy, we all feel your pain.
    And I'm sure many here (Including myself and at least 25 people I know) are also VICTIMS of previous wolf hype, promised BS and previous OVERPAID MD bullsh1t where certain Milestones were apparently IMMINENT etc. but never happened!

We've all been sucker punched in the nuts here.

But facts are:

12 months ago we were trading at these levels. EEA countered a deal that made the share price move upwards towards 5-6c.

WMA entered the arena and bought nearly 40Million shares pushing the price towards the 7c mark.

EEA came forward with this latest cash injection offer and its subject to an independent assessment. Let's wait till that's concluded before passing judgement.

WMA have (maybe temporarily) left the arena and the share price has dropped. Why??

My interpretation is because previous management and Wolfy have burnt so many people and bridges with this investment in CAY that very limited ppl are prepared to throw more money at CAY because of these events and milestones that never actually happened.

Marketing has been NIL because there's nothing to market! Until this fu$*in ML gets signed by the Pres!!

If u look at the history with the Minim Martap asset and the failure to develop, plus the Sundance saga etc, can u blame the Cameroon Govt for wanting to get it right? Some security or proof (Financial backing) by CAY?
    I don't.

Surely they see that if EEA are willing to throw $50,000,000 at little old CAY, then they can take them and us seriously.

EEAs reputation of developing mines in Africa speaks for itself. Their putting their money where there mouth is. Something that previous holders of the exploration permit did not or failed to do. Broken promises.

I'm not worried at all about the share price where it stands today, tomorrow or next month. Because I see this cash investment by EEA will prove to the Govt how serious they are.

I believe If they were going to back door us they would have done it already.

Bring on the Independent review and let's go from there. Stop panicking and listening to rants or ranting.

@tiptruck, we all know you're going through tough times atm, as many are here, but direct it at the tosser that sold u this story for years and years and encouraged you to throw a big chunk of your money and capital at CAY.

Also remember the previous Cap Raise, which shafted many of us holders @4.5c, (when we were at 8c+ before going into nearly a 3 month trading halt) with a free attached option @7c, where Ashanti was the lead broker as our corporate advisor and supporting brokers such as wolfy and his clients (you included) all participated in that. Many of us voted against that deal because it sucked balls!!!

A good chunk of the last 3-6 months of selling has been by their clients!!! The Top 50 shows that.

Try to stop down ramping, allow the process to do its thing and deal with it and the person that sold you this hyped up version of where this was going to be 3 years ago.

Bottom line, we still have cash in the bank. We still have EEA in our corner and we still have a legal right to the asset for whatever that means. Plus we still have the best management team that we've ever had running CAY, that have also historically have run and built Bauxite mines. Reputation speaks for itself.

Relax, take some meds, have a drink or a scooby, whatever it takes. But FFS everyone just chill until we know the outcome.

Cheers Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 53636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.45am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.