UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

A little bit of AbbVie, page-9

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Obviously the new formulation isn't going to take over all indications and market segments straight away so there will be biosimilar's pushing forward as they are now and have done in India with Zydus Cadila getting the first Humira biosimilar to market, they're eying off the US and EU also, as well as Amgen/Actavis and a few others I'm sure you know about.

Anyway, good old Uncle Keith bought it to our attention regarding EZMix and the Auto-Injectors and even the Wearables in the last Earnings call:

Keith A. Markey - Griffin Securities, Inc.
    Right, right, okay, great. And I don’t think that anybody has ever asked you this as far as I know. Do your auto-injectors accommodate the EZMix syringes?

Alan Shortall - Chairman and CEO
    Yes.

Okay, good. Then I was wondering if you could…

And sorry Keith just to expand on that as well, and as so do our wearable injectors as well. And so that’s one of the great things with the portfolios that we have now. We actually can cross over many elements of the different platforms to come up with unmet needs that any of our pharmaceutical customers might have.

Did I understand you to say that the wearable will accommodate in some way an EZMix?

We can do that, yes.

That’s a new one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.