ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

a little bit of flag waving

1. 5,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1541
    I think the 'ugly' thread needs a makeover. [Except to say that unless there is an ann to the US market tonight (chance almost zero) it will be ugly as far as the PRAN SP is concerned. Hopefully an ASX TH on Monday morning may prevent the carnage continuing here.]

What I would like to convey here is that I have committed the reputedly cardinal investment sin. I have fallen in love with this stock and I do not apologise for it. Nor will I ever regret it. Why? Because it is a micro cap Aussie company having a red hot go at making inroads into the alleviation of one of the greatest medical challenges facing this ageing global population. It is gaining ground in an endeavour which has eluded the biggest and richest pharmaceutical companies on the planet for a long time and in doing so has been confronted with unwarranted ridicule and scepticism.

My gut feeling, not having any real understanding of the science, but rather attempting to filter the opinions of others more knowledgable than I, is that there is definitely something in it. PBT2 is having a (positive) effect within the brain. The answer to what that is and how useful it may prove as a medication may still be years off, if at all.

What is going to be revealed sometime during the next few trading days is going to be crucial to PRANA's future. I just say good luck in that respect, because I have become emotionally as well as financially attached. Just a simple human response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $26.81K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 42771258 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 20563308 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1735805
Last updated 13.27pm 15/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.