IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

a little bit of imminent logic

1. 375 Posts.
    Whilst none of us can say with absolute certainty that starting tomorrow the sp will start rising, but think about this.

What happened to the sp in the last two months ?

Well it retraced back from a new long term high of .42 and stayed a while around .35-.38 when we then heard about the spp @ .28 which then had the effect of acting like a magnet drawing the price nearer to that level where it more or less stayed for weeks.

So what happened ? ... nothing other than what everyone knew would happen. Natural market forces. No incentive for people to buy above when they can get a nice 15k lot at .28 and no incentive for the price to go below .28 because that would cause the gap to get filled instantly.

Last Friday the spp closed finally and we should have an announcement perhaps tomorrow to confirm closure and inform us of the level of interest shown which I suspect will show it was fully subscribed and very likely over-subscribed.

What now ?

Well, market forces wont take long to reflect what is now bound to happen.

Without that magnet pulling the price back to .28 coupled with the fact that the long awaited Nasdaq announcement is now likely only a few days away, plus the confirmation that any ambiguity about medium (perhaps even long) term funding is clarified and behind us, plus the fact that we should very very soon be hearing about the phase II interim data results, plus we should soon get an update on the Dubai story,.... market forces should now do the obvious and ldrive the price up, up and away.

Remember we closed at .29 on Friday. Southern Cross equities put PRR at a target price of .75(low)-1.02(opt).

How much longer do people believe the price will continue to hover around .28 ?????

Not long at all. Only question now is how long.

For all, it will be an interesting open tomorrow, day in fact, even week.
    I don't know for one how the day will pan out.

If I was a trader and if the open is absent of any announcemnt and if it turns out to be a dull start, then the wait for 'something to happen' will seem like an eternity.

Being a LT holder though I feel almost empowered to know that the wait to see some action may be measured either in minutes into the first hour of trading, hours perhaps, days even and still even weeks. It doesn't matter one jot because so many key and very strategic jigsaw pieces have now fallen neatly into place, so I expect only good things from now on and the uptrend should now begin, perhaps in ernest, let's see.

On a personal note, I've just had some really exciting news that means I can now plan my next couple of years in a new way. I don't feel any pressure on myself (or Prima) to see that huge price increase in the coming months. My timeline target is still 2 years and I expect that I reach my price target well within that time frame - plus no doubt many other LT holder's targets will be met. What a great time to involved in Prima, to be the age I am, to have plans as I do.

Good luck all and (I've said before), let the games begin!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.