AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hello all (and Mgoose)It’s been a while since I have been on...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hello all (and Mgoose)

It’s been a while since I have been on here but I have found it enjoying and amusing reading going through all the recent posts…

Yes the share price has fallen badly but what stock under 50c let alone under 10c hasn’t been slaughtered. I wrote months ago about how good a deal they got with Bergen and that still stands(there’s been no announcement of a change). In Axiom’s Annual Report you will see in the Top 20 shares you will see large holdings by Citicorp, UBS and HSBC Nominees. These are your typical institutional fund manager custodians or nominees that hold their shares. Firstly it is impressive to see such names on the register of a penny stock and says a lot about what these fund managers see in Axiom and Axiom’s management in attracting them. Secondly, in times like these when markets have collapsed these fund managers get told to liquidate their holdings and first cab of the rank is ALWAYS the stocks with the lowest market cap. So, maybe it wasn’t Bergen selling and I am sure it is not because the court judgement is negative (as some on this website have suggested!).

I have also seen posts criticising the price at which the some of the last funding has transacted. Seriously, how else does anyone suggest they fund the company? Falling markets, third world countries, they put an SPP out there and extended it 2 or 3 times. If the company’s own shareholders won’t commit where else can the board and management go for funding? I have committed significant amounts at higher prices and am still satisfied I will make money and accept there is a bit of a perfect storm at the moment ie protracted court judgement and shocking markets. Yes there has been dilution but we can pick this all back up in a damages claim (of which there is an undertaking) which I sure will be large so no need to panic about all this.

With regards to the statements (mainly by my good mate Mgoose) that there are poor decisions made by management in Solomon Islands, lets just take a look at what these decisions are: A 50yr leasehold and prospecting licence over one of the most valuable blocks of land in the pacific and the first time the anyone in the industry to have achieved this in 30 years. Yes, they have been attacked by Sumitomo but it appears to me they have done all they possibly can to defend this action. There donations and social programs: Do you really expect a foreign company can arrive in a small country pick up possibly the nations most valuable asset and not become part of the community???!!!

Times are tough time but let’s remember what this company achieved in a short space of time just a year ago. It has been a while since some news come out and I have no doubt the team at Axiom have something brewing behind the scenes (here’s hoping anyway!) – Solomons, QLD, Vietnam….! But there is no doubt about the value of Isabel, Any type of win in this judgement will make us all A LOT of $$$$.

In respect of the Mgoose and the barrister saga and the threats and apologies, who really cares. This bloke has continually put miss-information out there and dread to think of the (lack of)credibility of anyone who associates with him.

With current AVQ assest in hand and whats got to be some healthly results out of Vietnam soon im enjoying soaking up some more risk at these levels.

Harry2007 keep battling the 'dream stealers' mate i have enjoyed your energy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.