PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Yeah Hell the "old" plan was great until the price of gold...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yeah Hell the "old" plan was great until the price of gold dropped 40% in two years and our mining licence is still yet to come though. That's not even mentioning the havoc the wet season has played, with GIC numbers now months overdue..

I agree its dissapointing but circumstances change. You have to adapt to those changes and thats what i feel ABU's management have done. Im dissapointed with the rest of you, but look at it on this note. Why should ABU ever trade below 2.4c when a team of "experts" at Capital Roads are prepared to buy 816 million ABU shares, at similar prices, on market. Gold sub $1100 would be my only exception, then i'd think we'd see downside to their evaluation.

I feel this will be management's last time to ever to tap the market for cash, and i hope with the rest of you, they get this right. Next time they will lose me as a shareholder forever. To me its just frustrating that 2014 will be another year of drill results rather than production numbers, but maybe gold prices will work in our favour.

Looking forward to Monday nights presentation and some clarification. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.