A little chillout music for the weekend, page-120

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Sweetsound - Sorry, I have totally forgotten - thanks for reminding me . . . please keep an ear out!!
    my excuse:
    'real' life is overwhelming atm - in a good way - I have suddenly got an abundance of new 'real life' friends - and this old body can only cope with so much.

However, I have begun to listen to ABC Classics again, but find many of their presenters annoying - they speak too quickly and too quietly (male voices carry better) - also the choice of music (on ABC Classics) in the mornings is not to my liking - maybe I have been 'converted' to more 'out there' and avant- garde music thanks to you and similar posters (e.g. @yotta 24 and many others) - on here - thanks ALL - you have all expanded my musical horizons.
    Yesterday I got deeply into the sounds our environment makes, in particular Mother Earth which - apparently - hums along at 7.83 Kh (and a bit more at times) all due to the discovery of a new piano tuner, who is determined to keep my piano at concert pitch - and there was a lot of talk about music etc.
    I ordered a gadget (Schumann Wave Generator) from Amazon, which I can set at 7.83 Kilo hertz (inaudible to the human ear) and sleep to it - apparently one sleeps better and longer.

https://bigthink.com/hard-science/schumann-resonance-earths-heartbeat/

Go well!
    Tau
    ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.