OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

a little collage for holders

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi ,As I mentioned I've been mapping this area and checking out possible sources of mineralization.Reading Sipa's annual presentation last night .I saw that Mike Doepel has once again mentioned the possibility of an IOCG deposit at Johnson's Cairn ,hence their 700m diamond dril hole which is about to kick off. Have a look at the top map and you will see it is a magnetic map showing all anomalies in the area .Now compare the size of the anomaly at Johnson's Cairn with that of the monster that THX's new lease which they have acquired from Dawn Metals sits on.If you do some research as to the prerequisite geology for IOCG systems and the minerals usually associated with them you will know what I am refering to .Hematite,Magnetite,gold,copper,uranium have all been found in close proximity to this lease.Also have a look at the Bluebush prospect of THX's to the left and also Curara Well prospect and compare the ground on it to that to the east of Sandfire. There is also another magnetic anomaly on LSR's lease just to the east of Bluebush which may impact on the Bluebush lease.The bottom map will give you a general perspective of the explorers in the area.There is a 7km long copper anomaly on the southwest block marked as EMG which is actually held by DEG but EMG have the iron ore rights and have found significant deposits of both hematite and magnetite .You might ask why i mention it ? .....well I believe it is trending down to the southwest and crosses onto THX's and or CYS's leases.I hope this post encourages some research,thought and discussion by THX holders. You can see on a great shot of the 7km long copper anomaly and it's trending direction on DEG's website for their Beyondie project.It is all a reminder that THX have a very astute crew with remarkable foresight. Don't forget the prospectivity of the Yerrida leases either.
    p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.51K 3.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 40650136 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.