IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I get a similar impression, that they were not expecting such a...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I get a similar impression, that they were not expecting such a large figure.

MJ also mentioned that there was a number on the table. It came across that they were expecting a lower figure and would accept the equity injection.

When the term sheet came through they needed a cash injection to keep the operation going as they work with the equity parties to try and find the split required based on these numbers.

He did also mention that they are talking with several parties and Jan we will know more.

It has been amusing seeing people over react to a 3 million CR raise without putting it within context of the project, EXIM and the publicly known information.

Based on my reading of the information the time line Jan to March 2022 Equity is confirmed, March to June 2022 EXIM completion.

If you sell now, you have to bet that the SP will be lower than 5.4 cents and that the momentum has stalled by June 2022. I am putting my head on the chopping block, my prediction is that 99% that the SP is higher than 5.4 cents. If I would be more bolder, I predict that the SP will be 20 cents plus by June.

Last edited by larrygerry: 10/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.