IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

No one expected EXIM to drop a bomb with a PPL offering full...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    No one expected EXIM to drop a bomb with a PPL offering full funding of the Citronen project this early in December. I expected a decision to be made next week but not this week. This puts them a little ahead of the timetable to production quite a bit since they can just skip making a finance package and jump straight to Phase 2 DD with an immediate CR. Every day spent on the EXIM finance process is a day not designing the mine which will take months and if IBG wants to start construction next year in summer over in Greenland, the full funding has to be locked in ASAP.

Assuming they manage to pull it off and actually start constructing the mine next year, my guess for the SP from mid-year will be 25c-30c. This is on the assumption that once IBG locks in the funding, EXIM will publish the news and eventually it'll make it's way to US headlines, something along the lines of "Strengthening the US-Greenland relationship through IBG", might get some US investors interested in investing into IBG.

As for the SP currently, it'll steady rise the week after investors sell their shares from the CR, but there won't be any major jumps in SP until IBG gets the final approval from the EXIM board to tap into the loan.

Just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.