CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Cugs ,You said one thing that grabbed me , i had a similar...

1. 266 Posts.
    Cugs ,
    You said one thing that grabbed me ,
    i had a similar experience where i sold out early and didnt profit too well , after that for a while i compared my next stock to the biggy i missed out on .which is a dangerous phsycosis to have .
    "it could be this much" , or what if , or this is the one ..
    It appears you may be doing the same ,
    Treat every stock as a new day and dont compare it to another ..
    If anyone on HC says" the next dvt or the next XYZ .
    or ,"who`ll be laughing when theyre $1.00 , " put them on ignore . they are sitting on a bundle ready to dump on you .

If your unaware this will work on your phsyche ,
    next you`ll be thinking "I could go fishing every day, no more money worries .. If it goes to $xx i could have the mrs dissappeared, buy a gullwing merc and get a 24yo token sexkitten (sorry couldnt resist)

I only started doing well when i listened to my own inner feeling and nobody else on a chat room or some assh#le boiler house jerk .
    1/ I use stoplosses. once its on the move ,not at 3 or even 10c..
    2/ I started doing meditation and Im learning to differenciate between greed and reality .

I lost about 75K the other week but i wont get that back on the same stocks . you watch the rampers churning out the same old lines on the wmt thread saying its heading back to 44c or even 26c ,and then the same old fundamental horse sh#t , theyve got 30mil in the bank , theyve got ex bhp guys onboard .
    They shine their shoes in the morning .

None of these will go backto more than 30-40 % from the high before the drop .
    Anyway mate , Im straying a bit ,,good luck

MONEY ...EASY TO MAKE ....HARD TO KEEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.