NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi chillam, I am not claiming that you are referring to me as an...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hi chillam, I am not claiming that you are referring to me as an 'influential poster' but here are my thoughts..

I make NEN to be $1b market cap at around $1.85 ish. This is a psychological reference point in my mind for rational and irrational reasons. Reasons include being 'far out they have a $1b market cap and say, $10m cash!' is this overccooked starts to play on the markets mind maybe... The other reasons include 'I don't care how big the resource is, $1b for a company with bugger all cash flows implies huge potential but it will take time to realize it... '. So.... Low, 0.16 (and trouble on the home front), medium is $1.15 with a retrace below $1. And, big banger is $1.85 which is briefly touched them retrace to $1.30... No technicals here, all wild unsubstantiated views and ideas.... Keen to get the ball rolling with an announcement but I fear our b&lls of steel will be subject to cool, calm and calculated KC who will require a solid professional announcement that will let the true value in the numbers and the plan do the talking rather than wild headlines.... Damo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.