NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

a little fun, page-25

1. 4,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    Ive been reluctant to contribute to this as the price on NEN has lots of other contributing factors that determines the price . We should be currently on a base price of what many are predicting but a number of factors keep us from hitting the correct valuation.

As many of you would have read in previous posts I believe the company doesn't sell itself well enough and hype the prospects as it should , this is a reflection of Kens personality and I have often said that we need a better salesperson ( saying this he appears to be getting better at it ) I personally like the under promise and over deliver approach because i fully understand the company's prospects and chances of success but when small caps and investor dollars are doing it tough the market doesn't and we have been punished for this .

The media is starting to now fall back in our favour and this cannot be underestimated , a few more good stories and the buzz soon becomes a trend .

The other factor is how many more shares are going to be off loaded , the ASX market amazes me now as many investors try to make there money on a falling share price rather than letting it run up .

So after all that ill give you the 2 most likely outcomes

1) 65 cents plus if media street continues in a positive manner and the seller runs out of shares

2) 33-36 cents if the seller continues to block the rise and we have some bad days on the DOW as often happens post May through August

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.