AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

a little gold here a little gold there, page-2

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Good pick up gazza. That final paragraph about Mandilla is even more interesting as it has only been added subsequent to the asx release.

Whilst fully aware that you, me and everyone else for that matter can change their attitude from half-empty to half-full depending upon individual circumstances, the more I read and the more I think about AAR, the more quietly confident I am that our patience could be rewarded.

The man who should know more than anyone else about AAR's resources is Angus and his recent share buying history is a fairly powerful 'buy' signal to the man in the street.

Significantly, since January 2008, Angus has directly or indirectly purchased 7.75million shares at a cost of $210,746.

Even more significant is that 6.8million of those shares have been purchased in the past 10 months.

I'm no rocket scientist, but I reckon I'm not too far off the mark when I say that few people in Angus' postion would be pumping that sum of money from his bank account or super fund into AAR unless he believes our stocks will rise in the months ahead.

And the only way our share price will sustain any rise will be because we have something(s) of value.

Just my thoughts.

Regards to all
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.