MKY mky resources ltd

a little green in a sea of red, page-32

1. 215 Posts.
    I can understand you having reservations and don't quite understand myself. But Blood has many more than the discussed 50 million shares in MKY and if he increases the value of MKY manyfold then he does stand to make a lot of money. MKY is his listed company, he is the controlling shareholder, there are many advantages of being listed vs a private company, it can become a premier explorer and being listed it is easier for him to trade shares in small percentages rather than sell large portions or the whole of a private company for which he possibly would not get good value. It is easier to raise finance by a market placement etc etc.
    The past several months though, it has been the rumoured intention to fold Delminco with its valuable tenements, into MKY; but I don't really know the exact reason other than (rumour again) Blood wants his MKY to be a top explorer and he owns most of it anyway.
    The rumours are starting to come true. It all is looking good, except for the widespread stockmarket wreck, and I hope to enjoy the ride.
    There is yet more very interesting stuff to come up in the next few weeks and I am hoping those rumours are similarly true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.